Magna Search Group, one of Vancouver’s most accomplished headhunting firms, is looking to fill a full-time Recruitment Assistant / Administrator position at our South Vancouver office, responsible for being one of our primary candidate tracking and administration facilitators. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the entire recruitment arm in order to provide top end support and streamline operational processes as it relates to the candidate recruitment cycle. We are looking to supplement our team with someone with drive and a strong urge to learn, that is incredibly well organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in recruitment.
- Work in close proximity with our recruitment team in order to provide administrative support throughout various stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Create and post customized job advertisements for global clients across North America.
- Provide a positive candidate experience by delivering timely communication through professional networking channels and emails.
- Participate in occasional conference calls with clients to thoroughly document the details of a requisition.
- Document administration and updating candidate information on dedicated candidate tracking system.
- Create compelling messaging that showcases our brand in order to garner interest in open vacancies, services, and more.
- Perform reference checks for candidates in final offer stages.
- Arranging and scheduling candidate phone interviews with recruitment team members.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
What we need?
- A genuine interest in pursuing a long-term career in recruitment.
- Post Secondary Education required, specialization in Business Administration or Human Resources is an asset.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while keeping yourself and other team members organized.
- Ability to perform high volume administration tasks – 80 WPM typing speed or higher preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Demonstrated experience in having a high level of corporate communication – both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, and other similar applications.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
What do you get?
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Laptop
- Health Spending Account
- Free Parking
- Office Events & Activities
- Pet friendly office
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and career progression
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application below with your updated resume attached. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org