Magna Search Group, one of Vancouver’s most accomplished headhunting firms, is looking to fill a full-time Recruitment Associate position at our Marpole office, responsible for being one of our primary candidate sourcing and candidate management facilitators. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the Senior Management team to create new processes, test the best ways to source top talent, and be our biggest cheerleader in the eyes of the candidate. We don’t need you to have years and years of experience doing this, but we do need you to have the passion, drive, work ethic to carry this role out. It’s not an easy role, but it is a highly rewarding one. If you think you have what it takes, please read on!
- Work in close proximity with our internal Consulting / Account Management team to define a unique recruitment strategy for every given search
- Participate in occasional conference calls with clients to thoroughly understand the details of a requisition
- Perform detailed market and industry research
- Create customized job postings
- Actively hunt for top talent through strategic sourcing methods and relationship building, namely LinkedIn
- Screen and vet candidates online and over the phone
- Document entire recruitment cycle through our dedicated candidate tracking system
- Present highly qualified candidates to clients
- Schedule and coordinate interview times
- Provide an unbelievable candidate experience
- Perform reference checks during the job offer stage
- Find new ways to utilize our recruitment platforms to showcase our team, culture, and values
What we need?
- A genuine interest in pursuing a long-term career in recruitment.
- Education or industry experience in Business Administration, Recruiting, or Human resources is a plus – High business acumen required!
- Ability to perform high volume administration tasks – 70 WPM typing speed or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in having a high level of corporate communication – both written and verbal.
- An outside the box thinker who has strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate a diverse selection of roles to candidates from all walks of life, in a passionate and professional way.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while keeping yourself and other team members organized.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
What do you get?
- Base Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- Benefits package
- Company Laptop + Phone
- Free Parking
- Office Events & Activities
- Pet friendly office
- And last but not least… an opportunity to work with a team that values professional growth and development
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application below with your updated resume attached. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org